Package Description :
- Camping Trekking Experience
- Kaligandaki Valley
- A hidden snow Valley
- Test on white world
- High passes
- Maximum Hight :5300 Mtr
Package Detail :
TRIP HIGHLIGHT :
Dhaulagiri (White Mountain), separated from the Annapurna region by Kali Gandaki Gorge (deepest in the world) includes some fifteen peaks above 7000mt. The trekking in this area is relatively strenuous and needs some mountaineering knowledge. Magdi Glacier, Dhaulagiri Base camp (4750m), French Pass (5360m) (highest point of the trek)including the several peaks such as Putali Himal and Tukuche Peak gives you an excellent view of Dhaulagiri range. A hidden snow valley (after crossing French pass) gives you a heavenly test of white world. The Dhampus Pass between Tukuche peak and Thapa peak is another heaven in the trip.
Minimum Gropup size : 2
Grade : Moderate Area : Dhaulagiri
Best time : Apr-May , Sep-Oct
Accomodation : Full Camping / Tent
Taken care by :Professional Trekking Guide and Porters(Carry your luggage)
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY :
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Guided Tour.
Day 03: By Bus: Kathmandu/Pokhara/Beni (1000m). 10 hours/ lodge / camp.
Day 04: Beni – Babichaur (1050m) – 5hours/trekking/camp.
Day 05: Babichoaur – Dharapani Phedi (1250m) – 4 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 06: Dharapani Phedi – Sibang (1850m) – 6 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 07: Sibang – Dobang (1800m) 5hours/trekking/camp.
Day 08: Dobang – Bagar (2100m) – 5 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 09: Bagar – Dovan (2500m) – 6 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 10: Dovan – Sallaghari (3100m) – 5 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 11: Sallaghari – Italian Base Camp (4000m) – 4 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 12: Acclimatization in Italian Base Camp – Trekking/camp.
Day 13: Italian Base Camp – Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4900m) – 5 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 14: Dhaulagiri Base Camp – French Pass (5300m) – French Phedi (4900m) – 6 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 15: French Phedi – Thapa Pass (5250m) – Kalopani (5000m) – 6 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 16: Kalopani – Marpha (2667m) – 6 hours/trekking/camp/lodge.
Day 17: Rest in Marpha (Trek to Jomsom and next fly to Pokhara/ Kathmandu on the next day is possible).
Day 18: Drive Marpha – Ghasa- Tatopani 4- 5 hours/camp/lodge.
Day 19: Tatopani (1189m) – rest day at and enjoy natural hot spring/camp/lodge.
Day 20: Tatopani – Ghorepani (2855m) – 8 hours/trekking/camp/lodge (or trek to Beni and drive to Pokhara and next day drive or fly to Kathmandu is possible).
Day 21: Early in the morning ascends to Poonhill//trekking/camp/lodge (3200m) for beautiful sunrise and the majestic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, after breakfast proceed to Tadapani (2700m)-6 hours.
Day 22: Tatopani – Ghandrung (1951m) – 2½ hours. Visit ACAP Headquarter and Gurung culture museum.
Day 23: Ghandrung – Nayapool (1070m) – 5 hours. Drive to Pokhara – 3 hours.
Day 24: Pokhara – Kathmandu (By bus or flight).
Day 25: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities.
Day 26: Transfer to airport for departure.
OR : If you have some free time when you finished the trekking to back pokhara you can enjoy with some adventre activities :like Paragliding ,Ultralight flight ,Rafting ,Jungle safari trip or what ever you like to do .For extend your holiday please we can support you to organize the trip for you .Let us know about that .
Package cost include Dhaulagiri Round Trekking
Arrival and Departure transportation to /from Kathmandu International airport .And all the local transportation Domestic Flight Kathmandu -Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Tourist Standardhotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara (Attach bathroom ,Hot water and free wi-fi )
- Short sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- English spekking professional trekking guide and porters.Porter can carry max .20 KG
- Breakfast-lunch-Dinner while trekking from local guest house .
- Applicable trekking permit and TIMS.
- Local guest house Accomodation on twin sharing basic .
- All of our service charge and govt tax .
- Insurence to our trekking guide and porters .
- Trekking map will be complementry .
- Sleeping bad while trekking
Cost Excludes for Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Extra Accomodation and mels while in city (Kathmandu and Pokhara )
- Entrance fee while sight seeing in the city .
- Personal trekking equipments.
- International flight ,Passsport and visa fee for Nepal.
- Your travel insurence (For travel ,Cancellation ,Accodent ,Health ,Emergency evacution ,loose your life ,theft or damage your goods )
- Tips and gratuities(Crew frequently recives some recognition for good services)
- Personal expenses like :soft drinks ,mineral water,alcoholic beverages ,Phone ,laundry etc .
- All other services not included in the “cost include ” section above.
Note : Before you book the trip please clear with our terms and conditions which one above the menu bar on our website
If any reason if you are sick and any accident in the mountain we will operate an immediate rescue .Regarding the billing and claiming the amount our helicopter company will take care .For the purpose you most have an insurance to cover an all medical and rescue .